Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Word Today

The word today is "tired," as in, "I am really tired." This makes it difficult to post something coherent, but I'll try my best.

I am trying to get things organized so that I can do some more holiday knitting, but I have so much excess "stuff" that it is difficult to get through it all. I think, once again, unless someone orders something specific, most of my knitting will have to wait until after the first of the year. I hope to try and get a few coffee cup cozies made.

Total exhaustion notwithstanding, I'll have some info for you tomorrow. I am really interested in bamboo and want to show you what I'm learning about this noble plant. I couldn't believe it when I found out bamboo yarn has antibacterial properties! There's lots of interesting things about this plant and only a little bit has to do with yarn or knitting, but it's great information anyway. Consider it an early Christmas present.

Knit On!

No comments: