Saturday, December 15, 2007

Busy Weekend

I still have to hope you hang in there with me, I'm not going to get a lot done this weekend. Wrangling six kids is about wearing me out already!

I've got several projects on tap and I'll start posting about those as soon as I can. I need to work on the Harry Potter felt dolls, some baby foot washcloths and make a layette set for someone for a gift. I'll have the Harry Potter and washcloth projects posted to my Spruz site as commissioned projects. I'll post a list of the types of projects that could be commissioned (although I certainly wouldn't limit myself to the list) probably before the end of next week. This is too close to Christmas to really do anything, but all this is very new and I hope to put myself in a very good position for next year.

I've also got some ideas for the Spring Fling at my church coming up in the, well, Spring. It's not just knitting ideas, I'll try to have a Spring Festival section in my Spruz site as well, for idea exchanges. I've got to try and salvage my Ravenclaw Tie pattern from my old website. That's going to take more concentration that I've got right now. Maybe later today.

Knit On!

No comments: