Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things to Come

I knitted up some lacy swatches with the intention of showing what the difference is going to be once I block them. One I won't block, one I'll block overnight, one I'll block by steaming it. That way I can compare results.

Unfortunately, things are going to be busy for me for a while. I'll get the swatches and blocking experiment posted as soon as I can.

In the meantime, the only thing I can think to do is include an interesting knitting link:

Wild Knitting

As it happens, it's another blogspot blogger. Way to go! The only thing better was You Knit What? (another blogspot blog) but they're not posting anymore. Oh wait, I just found this:

You Knit What - Part 2

Yes! I can again get my dose of fugly knitwear.

Then again, there's this, too.

Knit on, everybody!

No comments: